Yes. Um. Hmm. Okay, my method was:
- Put half-scoop of batter in each muffin cup.
- Put mini PB cup in every battered cup. (Or almost every… Oh crap!)
- Look in back of pantry for more mini PB cups after finding that you are six short. (Nope.)
- Repeat step 1, with six muffins lacking mini PB cups. Carefully note where the six are.
- Remove muffins when done baking. Transfer muffins from tins to racks.
- Realize that you don’t remember whether the unfilled muffins are at the near end or far end of the rack. Begin thoughtful analysis to determine most likely candidates.
- Get interrupted by wife. Realize that you are totally clueless about muffins.
- Write story about muffin adventure. Pause momentarily for a streak of sadness as you realize baking bran muffins counts as an “adventure.” Add mention of terrorists and hit Publish anyway.