Should one feel guilty about this? This is actually the way I've eaten 70% of my peanut butter the last 20 years. And the other 30% was in cooking.

Although I should maybe mention that PB is my go-to food for a quick fix when my blood sugar drops. Commercial PB has sugar for the quick fix, complex carbs and protein for the long term. Wonderful stuff! (And natural PB is AWESOME as an ingredient.)

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store