Okay, office is slightly different (my office has a dress code), but male attire makes my life easier.
- If Friday, goto 5; else, go to the closet and select the next dress shirt in rotation.
- Pick a suitable tie. Ask Deb about color selection. (I now hit 95% success on the first try!)
- If Tuesday or Thursday, wear yesterday’s dress trousers; else, select next dress trouser in rotation (they’re all black).
- If snow is present or threatened, put on boots; else, put on dress shoes that were *not* worn yesterday. DONE.
- Go to the closet and select the next casual trousers in rotation.
- Select the next casual shirt in rotation (long sleeve if weather = cold; else, short sleeve). Ask Deb about color selection. (All my casual shirts are in the same color family, so this is usually pro forma.)
- If snow is present or threatened, put on boots; else, put on casual walking shoes. DONE.